Comments are closed.
Welcome to my technical blog. This is where I write, archive and share computer related articles. Subjects vary from posting technical solutions to researching particular topics. Feel free to comment and talk IT!
- My Posts and Articles (59)
- Reference Library (Interesting News) (6)
Adobe Arabic Asymmetric Encryption Attack BackTrack Backup CIDR Computer Forensics Cookies EditPlus Favicon File Systems FileZilla Firefox Forms Hash Function Hex Workshop Internet Explorer Mathematics MBR NetCat Notepad++ RAID Remote Access Sisco SQL Steganography Substitution Cipher Symmetric Encryption The Volatility Framework VMware WPF
- "Criticizing the victims of terrorism should never be American policy" "Maliki Shuld Not Appease Terror" @mrubin1971 http://t.co/WmrFKY4U2V 02:08 PM May 03, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It just feels wrong to see members of the Iraqi #ISOF chatting and sharing pictures on facebook -- at least some of them hide their faces! 02:12 AM May 03, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Just watched #Eden, a very well-made film to raise awareness of human trafficking. Based on the real-life story of Chong Kim, Google her! 01:57 AM May 03, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- With the #NCCR team at the National Stalking Awareness Day, Emmanuel Centre, London #knowthelaw #usethelaw #NSAD13 10:55 AM April 18, 2013 from Twitter for BlackBerry® ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @cmaple: Do you know anyone that has been stalked after using online dating? Let me know if so. We are looking into this. #NSAD13 10:44 AM April 18, 2013 from Twitter for BlackBerry® ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Michel Merlin on Understanding RegEx with Notepad++
- Anonymous on Understanding RegEx with Notepad++
- mohanad on BIOS relevant VMware error: This virtual machine is configured for 64-bit guest operating systems. However, 64-bit operation is not possible!
- Muhammad Ali on Understanding RegEx with Notepad++
- Denzel Marimuthu on Basic configuration of two sub-networks in two different buildings for a medium sized businesses using Sisco devices